Yoga in the workplace is:
Yoga in your workplace is a great way to combat stress, connect with your colleagues in a fun and relaxing setting and increase your physical fitness. EVERY company should have weekly yoga classes offered at their workplace…the benefits will not only make your employees happier, but more productive and excited to come to work!
There is mounting evidence that workplace health promotion programming, when included in a broader, more integrated perspective on factors that affect employee health, can result in cost savings, higher productivity, and higher levels of employee engagement in organizations.
Yoga offers many physical & mental benefits including improved focus, reduced stress levels and greater ease in movement. It is an excellent practice to combat repetitive stress injuries or postural imbalances that occur from long periods of sitting at a desk/computer. Offering yoga at work is also an excellent way to highlight the importance of health within your company and boost employee moral. Other benefits include: promotes teamwork, a way for staff to engage with each other, relationship building, instills playfulness in tense working environments.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga for EMPLOYEES:
• Reduces stress, anxiety and fatigue
• Reduces muscle tension and pain
• Increases energy and vitality
• Improves memory, mental clarity and concentration
• Improves posture, muscle tone and flexibility
• Improves overall health, resulting in less sick-days and absences
• Reduces back, neck and shoulder pain
• Increases motivation and efficiency
• Improves morale in the workplace
Benefits of Corporate Yoga for COMPANIES:
• Increased productivity
• Decreased health care premiums
• Reduced staff turnover
• Reduced employee absenteeism
• Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
• More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
What you need:
• A quiet, open and comfortable space suitable for your group size. Boardroom, lunchroom, spare office, conference room, gymnasium or auditorium are all popular options
• Each person will need a yoga mat and comfortable clothing
Contact Shannon at (604) 312-0493 or email@example.com to set up your custom program.
I offer private one-to-one or small group classes for your individual needs. I will work with you to create a customized program. These sessions will focus on healing, recovering from injury and or move you from limitations to being open and create freedom and more movement in the body. After a consultation, I will develop a program based on your specific needs. Combining my alignment-based training and the thousands of hours teaching I am ready to support you in your goals of becoming healthy and vibrant!
Ceiba Tree Yoga
stay up-to-date with our classes, upcoming workshops and events by signing up for our Ceiba Tree Yoga eNewsletter: